Sunday, December 13, 2009

Your opinion on Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Blasting mascara?

Is it good? waterproof or no water proof?Your opinion on Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Blasting mascara?
ive heard from older siblings that its good. not amazing but good. it doesnt really matter if its waterproof or not.


if you have oily skin opt for waterproof, so it doesnt smudge off.





hope i heped!Your opinion on Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Blasting mascara?
I did not like it at all, I personally Love only one brand of mascara and thats Maybelline, they have so many choices and kinds so i love that. The covergirl one just did not cut it for me.
all cover girl mascaras are no good at all that's the worst part of there line ever!! i hat cover girl mascara i use maybelline
Ugh, I was so excited to get it and when I got it I just threw it out.


I was thinking it was gonna be soo good, but it was clumpy, and didn't give me any volume :(
I believe it is alright, however it may be a bit clumpy.


I suggest VERY SEXY from Victoria's Secret.


It is only 10.99 $ and it leaves you with great long lashes, and no clump! I use it every morning.


It comes in brown, and black (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease