Friday, December 4, 2009

Does any one have the new cover girl lash blast luxe?

It's the mascara that is in a red pinks tube ,


where did you get?Does any one have the new cover girl lash blast luxe?
I got it at walmart.


Honestly its exactly like lash blast just in a different tube with a tiny bit of shimmer. So you really shouldn't even bother with it.


Good luck!Does any one have the new cover girl lash blast luxe?
I got it at Wal-Mart. I tried lash blast and I didn't like it at all because it was really heavy and clumpy on my eyelashes! It gave me the effect of having only 2 or 3 clumpy tentacles on my eyelids! I was looking for a mascara with some shimmer or glitter for a little extra evening glam and I thought this would be perfect but I really didn't notice the shimmer at all in most lighting. It some lighting it made my lashes look like they were dusty or going gray. I have naturally super long lashes so it is hard for me to find a good mascara that separates and doesn't clump or layer it on too much! Still searching for the perfect one! My favorite was Mark comb out mascara from avon but it was discontinued. Hope you have better luck with it! Take Care!
Lash Blast Luxe, is just like Lash Blast, but with a little shimmer.


I got it at Wal-mart.
My sister just bought that, she got it at Walgreens, you should try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease