Sunday, December 13, 2009

What about the Cover girl Eyelights?

I've seen the Cover girl Eyelights, and they look good. I was thinking about getting it, but does it really work? Does it bring out your eyes? How does it work? If it doesn't work, does it just look like normal, black mascara? Thanks!What about the Cover girl Eyelights?
Their G R E A T (as long as you get the right color for your eyes.) It has a hint a shimmer and it lengthens your eyelashes. Its a great product.What about the Cover girl Eyelights?
To me I think it works. It makes my lashes like bolder and stand out more and brings out my eyes. Like I have it for blue eyes, Black Sapphire, and it has like blue tints in it so it isn't really like black mascara. I would try it, I have gotten tons of compliments on it.
i didnt see any difference in my eyes it just seemed like a normal mascara, but the LasBlast Luxe was soo much better! a better mascara AND u could see the hint of glitters unlke the eyelights one, you cant see the metallics AT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease