Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ellen Degeneres is the new face of ';Cover Girl.'; Your thoughts?

That's why we shouldn't judge a book, or in this case magazine, by it's cover. Oooops, did I say that out loud? Shizzle.Ellen Degeneres is the new face of ';Cover Girl.'; Your thoughts?
I think she is very natural-looking, which is the first thing I think of when I think of Cover Girl. Their products are always very common-average woman-style products, and that's the kind of person she seems to be. She's beautiful and very personable. I think the ads and the commercials she'll produce will be lovely, and I'm not even one who finds natural beauties extremely attractive. I think Ellen has a wonderful cover-girl style, and she definitely works.Ellen Degeneres is the new face of ';Cover Girl.'; Your thoughts?
Go Ellen! So why do YOU think she isn't cover girl material? She's naturally pretty without all the hyped up and over drawn make up. Magazines airbrush everyone anyway, so why should her pics be any different? No one is flawless.





She is a lovely example of today's independent,natural woman@ 50.
I am surprised she is. I love her, but I don't know why she would do that. She is an animal lover, and Cover Girl test their products on animals. I thought she would be against them.





Hm.





Edit: Haha, ♥, I seriously JUST saw your post. Great minds think alike!





Edit: No, I have read all the problems with Cover Girl, and they test a lot. They test whenever they have new products come out or when they want to improve a product already on their line. It definitely is not on ';rare occasions';. They do it a lot. They also pay other labs to test things for them so it will look like they don't as much testing as other companies.
wow really?


i had no idea


i think thats awesome


i love her


she is sooo funny and whenever i watch her show it makes my day


and also i think its good that they have not another amazingly beautiful woman but someone who looks different and is just kind of average looking but is a great rolemodel and person


i am so happy that they chose her


thanx 4 the info


~*gracie*
Cover girl just wants to appeal to everyone. psh, who is going to buy makeup that is modeled by some anorexic girl that noone has heard of?!?! Ellen is REAL





edit: yes, covergirl does animal test, but only on rare occasions. they dont always
Really, are you kidding. She doesn't look like she wears any makeup so how can she promote the brand. I don't get it either.





Why do they choose celebrities, when they obviously don't hear the brand in real life.






I didn't think Ellen would be the face of cover girl becuase she loves animals, and Cover Girl tests on animals, thats the only reason I'm suprised,
I love it. I'm tired of seeing picture-perfect models who don't reflect what average women actually look like. :)
GO ELLEN :D
I say she's beautiful and I might start buying more cover girl! lol
Actually, she does wear makeup.


I think it's great!
  • hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease