Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the lack of diverse shades.?

I would like to SPEAK to representative from Cover Girl about one of their products. ';CG Smoother Concealer Dark'; I cant find it in any store, only ONLINE. I think it is hugely unfair that the stores don't carry it, or if they do they only have 2 tubes of it.





I am Mixed and very fair skinned and If I cant find my color (which is the darkest one they have for that line, I can't image how darker toned woman can). I shouldn't have to pay for shipping (twice the cost) for this product that should be carried in the store. Who %26amp; how should I go about approaching this situation?How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the lack of diverse shades.?
to be honest it may be a waste of time even if you reach someone its not likely they are going to have a mass production in a week of other shades.........it may be better for you to try a different type of make up let me suggest bare minerals check it out at sephora.com its awesome I use to use almay then mac cosmetics which i found to be too powdery on my face, bare minerals blends with all skin tones i promise it will be the best purchase you ever made. Good luck and check it out!!How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the lack of diverse shades.?
I think just send them an email.
Trust me when I tell you...you will not be able to SPEAK to anyone unless you got the media involved or something drastic like that. I can identify with your gripe, but the way I deal with it is to use Fashion Fair or other makeup lines that cater to African Americans and other people of color. That requires a trip to a department store.
Here is cover girl Address:


United States


The Procter %26amp; Gamble Company


One Procter %26amp; Gamble Plaza


Cincinnati, Ohio 45202


United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease