Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tried cover girl trublend liquid foundation?

I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation, i don't really like revlon colorstay anymore because i think its a little too thick and can sometimes look cakey. so has anyone tried that covergirl foundation?





and if you haven't can you reccommend another good drugstore foundation? I like high end makeup but its getting too expensive.Has anyone tried cover girl trublend liquid foundation?
I haven't tried the Liquid Foundation, but I gotta tell you, the Covergirl TruBlend Collection is AMAZING. I have a lot of stuff from that collection (Powder Foundation, Whipped Foundation, and Blush) and they are all amazing! HOWEVER, the Liquid Foundation is only 2 1/2 stars. I recommend you look at the reviews that other people write. It'll sure help!


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


A Liquid Foundation that I REALLY recommend is the CG Smoothers Aqua Liquid Foundation by Covergirl. Excellent coverage, but isn't cakey at all! I've been using it for about a year, and I loooooove it!


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>Has anyone tried cover girl trublend liquid foundation?
yea i have it works really good!
I sometimes just end up starting low end and sampling a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and I bet your gut will be correct.
i LOVED that foundation when i used to wear liquid. they have so many shades that it's easy to find yours and it's so cheap that i can get summer and winter shades.


i wear mineral foundation now but i think for the winter i'm going to go back to trueblend. it's not cakey and i usually mixed it with a little bit of moisturizer for more sheer coverage.


i would definitely recommend it :]
I would much rather prefer MAC cosmetics, it's worth it to spend the couple of extra dollars and if you get liquid it will last a while.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease