Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cover Girl?

Ok, so, I used to use Maybelline for my foundation.


I tried 3 three times to get my color, but they are all too pink in color or too orange (I'm half-Asian, half-America).





They just have this weird tint that never match me.


The darker I go, the oranger it is.


The lighter I go, the lighter and pinker it is.





So, I'm sick of Maybelline.





My question is, should I try Cover Girl, the TruBlend (it's said to match 97% of people) or any other Cover Girl product, or should I get something from the expensive stores? Like Sephora?





I want to try Cover Girl because I'm pretty poor before going to Sephora ... but will it match me?


Did it match you well?





I have light skin with a yellow-ish tint ...


Thanks!Cover Girl?
Try the TruBlend - it's actually really good stuff.





When they first came out with it, I was in cosmetology school, and we actually tested it, and tried it on everybody - out of about 15 girls, there were only 4 that just outright, no way, couldn't wear it.





I also recommend Loreal True Match. And they usually have True Match in little sample sizes, so you can try before you buy. :)Cover Girl?
My number 1 foundation is bare minerals a powder foundation i am native American so its hard for me to find the right shade also but with this you get your perfect shade with no flaws and no caking you can also find it on sephora.com made by bare escentuals
go with trublend. i have an asian friend who uses this and her skin always looks flawless!!!!
Most make-ups are either pink or yellow based. Sounds like your trying the wrong bases for your skin. I would try the Tru blends first, if it doesn't match you can take back to the drug store you bought it at and try another shade before going to an expensive dept store!
try Bare essential! Those offer makeup in ranges of ALL skin tones! Its also very light and easy to put on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease