Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I Bring my Cover Girl Lip Gloss on a Airplane?

I have a CoverGirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers Lip Gloss and the size of the container is 13 ml ( . 44 fl oz liq) I just want to know before i get to the airport and they throw it in the garbage hopeully they wont or im going 2 be pissed offCan I Bring my Cover Girl Lip Gloss on a Airplane?
it is less than 100ml so as long as you put it in a clear plastic bag and show it when you go through security you should have no problems.





If you are really worried stick it in your checked suitcase then there is no chance of them taking it off you but you are within all the guidelines so should be fine.





Can I Bring my Cover Girl Lip Gloss on a Airplane?
You can take anything that is less than 3 oz and will fit in a quart plastic bag. I stuff small sizes of everything in case the luggage gets lost. A quart bag holds quite a bit. But it must be in the bag not loose in your purse or carryon. Go to the airline that you are flying and they will reaffirm this.
You will be OK, yes. Less than 3 ounces is the rule now.





Be sure to check your pockets for other things that you may have forgotten. In the past year I have gone into a courthouse with multiple box cutters, and onto my last flight with a jack-knife. I got the box cutters back, but gave the knife to a guy leaving the airport. I just forgot that they were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease