Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Cover girl make you break out?

I heard that cover girl gives you acne. Is this true or is someone just making fun of me?Does Cover girl make you break out?
well its never broken me out but everytime i put it on i start crying! i think im allergic to it or sensitive to it! but i guess it can break you out depending on the person.Does Cover girl make you break out?
It makes me break out I can only use the expensive kind, but it really depends on you. Try it out for a day and see how it works on you. I highly doubt that things like lipstick and mascara would make you break out but yeah...
i really dont think thats true.
it all depends on your skin type.. yes it may but so may others... juz keep tryin different things nd see which one is better... good luck:)
Personally when I used Cover Girl it made me break out, so I would have to say Yes it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease