Friday, December 4, 2009

Does exact eye lights work from cover girl?

I need help because my eyes are blue and i want to know if it really does help your eyes look betterDoes exact eye lights work from cover girl?
I actually just bought this mascara at Wal-Mart. If they have it there then they might have it at CVS as well. I have dark brown eyes, so I bought the black pearl. I think the one for blue eyes will work best for you. It doesn't clump; It's really nice! I'm not sure if it makes my eyes 'pop,' but it does accentuate my eyelashes. I hope this helps!Does exact eye lights work from cover girl?
OK, so I have green eyes. I got it. I put regular black on one eye and Eyelights on the other. I asked my mom and without knowing which was which she said that the one with Eyelights looked brighter and neater.





Works well, doesn't last long but not clumpy. Get water proof. Dries slowly but stays on all day. My advice- get it.
I read an article and they said that if you wanted that shimmer on your eyelashes that Lash Blast luxe was so much better unlike exact eyelights which people thought was crap.. You could go to covergirl's website and read reviews on both and then make your decision.
It probably just like the shimmery Lash Blast deluxe or whatever. I reccomend the Volume Express. It is really nice, no clumping at all! (after like the first time :))
I've heard it does.


Buy the black one, that should work best with blue eyes.


(: Cover Girl is great, I'm going to try it for brown eyes!
not really


i have blue eyes too and i got it


it just works like any other mascara
It really depends on how long your lashes are! the longer the better~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease