Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara wash off well?

I'm thinking about getting the washable lash blast, and I just want to know if you have used it, does it wash off well, or is it hard to take off?Does Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara wash off well?
It's harder to wash off than any other non-waterproof mascara I have. ANd when I think it's all off, I sleep, and wake up the next morning with all the mascara running down my face. And I mean, this is after I use soap and water and makeup remover too. That's why I stopped using lash blast.Does Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara wash off well?
i got it a couple of months ago and i have no complaints. i just use a make-up remover face wash and it takes it all off easily.
It's not hard to take off at all, it comes off pretty easily, sometimes too easily, but it does give you really nice lashes. Hope that helps! Good luck!
it comes off easy. just use water %26amp; soap.
its easy to take off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease