Friday, December 11, 2009

Does cover girl or Almay makeup that will cover up tattoo?

I'm getting married and I have a tattoo I need to coverup and I dont want to spend $20 on makeup that I'll only use once.. I dont use much make up usually so I'm cheap about it, alittle eyeliner lipgloss and I'm good to go...Does cover girl or Almay makeup that will cover up tattoo?
try dermablend $26 at Macy's. Cover Girl or Almay will not cover it. If it's for your wedding and you are concerned about covering it, I wouldn't skimp and go for cheapie stuff...this is your wedding...not some random dinner or lunch that you're going to.Does cover girl or Almay makeup that will cover up tattoo?
How big and where? If it is tiny, you can always modify a band-aid to fit over the tat, especially if it will be rubbing on your dress..


Otherwise just use some cover stick and powder to set it. You will need to re-apply it through the event, though.


Congrats on your wedding!


Edit, you would just be using the sticky part, and bandaids that would cover your eye or knee is what I was thinking about..
go to a department store make up counter
Show your tats!!!!!!!!!!!
y do u need to cover it up? just sue sum cover up fro zits and stuff... but if it rubs against clothes then it culd rub off.. get it removed if u need to hide it
try dermablend it works really well. you can get it in store like macys
nope not if there reall tattos youll have to go to a special treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease