Friday, December 4, 2009

What if big daddy v particapated and won to be the ployboy cover girl? What would you think and how?

I don't think that would ever happen, nor would the magaizine company allow it due to the fact that not many people would be interested in seeing Big Titty Lard nude (unless it was for a joke to promote him). But Yeah I think his each of his boobs are bigger than my head.





I would probably puke and never want to eat again.What if big daddy v particapated and won to be the ployboy cover girl? What would you think and how?
that would be terribly digusting





Abu





Big Daddy V is VisceraWhat if big daddy v particapated and won to be the ployboy cover girl? What would you think and how?
Since WWE ACTUALLY released Jillian's Christmas CD on I-tunes, I won't doubt the lengths they'll go to for a gimmick and self-promotion
That's soooo disguisting I doubt anyone would even consider buying it. Oh and Hugh heffner would totally disagree to the idea of having Daddy V on the cover
they shud put daddy v on an on screen relationship with shelton's momma
I would be happy for him %26lt;3
Is it just me, or does Big Daddy V look a bit like Viscera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease