Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the Lack of DIVERSE shades.?

I would like to SPEAK to representative from Cover Girl about one of their products. ';CG Smoother Concealer Dark'; I cant find it in any store, only ONLINE. I think it is hugely unfair that the stores don't carry it, or if they do they only have 2 tubes of it.





I am Mixed and very fair skinned and If I cant find my color (which is the darkest one they have for that line, I can't image how darker toned woman can). I shouldn't have to pay for shipping (twice the cost) for this product that should be carried in the store. Who %26amp; how should I go about approaching this situation?How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the Lack of DIVERSE shades.?
go to their website and look for customer service and complain they will probably send you your shade or close to your shad if you name it in the complaint!How do I contact Cover Girl Cosmestics? (an Official representative) about the Lack of DIVERSE shades.?
It seems it would be more effective for you to speak your mind directly to the managers or purchasing agents of the local stores, not the manufacturer. From what you say, CG does make the color you want, but the stores aren't stocking it. CG can't *force* the stores in buying particular shades, but you can let the stores know what you want, and if they see there is a need to stock more diverse shades, they can make the decision to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease