Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why does my four year old girl cover my mouth when I try to sing a song to her?

And if she doesn't succeed in that, she plugs her ears. It doesn't sound THAT bad.....Why does my four year old girl cover my mouth when I try to sing a song to her?
I would be grateful. You now have a tactic to use in public if she won't do as she is told. I am having a premonition that this will work particularly well between the ages of 11-16.





My kids do the same...no musical appreciation whatsoever :-)Why does my four year old girl cover my mouth when I try to sing a song to her?
Evidently it sounds that bad to her. Does she react badly when anyone sings or just you. I suppose there could be an ear problem if others singing affects her also. Maybe a few lessons for you would do the job.
She's obviously a budding music critic - she's trying tell you something!
your voice has an overtone (to you)of about 22000 Hz , you can't hear it., she can.
I actually heard coyotes thought there was a female trying to mate in your neighborhood..





but now that I hear you're singing.. it explains a lot!!!
You are embarrassing her Dad!
She sounds like a very smart girl. You're in for a lot of trouble when she gets older!
hahaha so cute. try to impress her with other talents that you have.
my gosh have some pitty on your kids!!
lol! She has the right idea. Mr Bond was never known for his singing voice!
i am just picturing her in my mind....oh she must be very cute :)
i don't think she appreciates ur tone lol.....





maybe give dancing a try she might think ur better at that :)
  • hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease