Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which is the best face foundation for every day use?Clinique,Lancome or Cover girl?

Which is the best to use every day and to not have any bad effect from this,I`m 19 years old.Does the age play any role in using foundation?Which is the best face foundation for every day use?Clinique,Lancome or Cover girl?
I've tried Clinique, Cover Girl and Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation and I think by far the best is Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation.Which is the best face foundation for every day use?Clinique,Lancome or Cover girl?
In my opinion Clinique, but thats only what works for my skin... yours is a different story everybody is different, to find out you will have to experiment with them.
I love almay. It is not greasy. Your face looks natural. It last the whole day.
I would have to say Bourjois. Non-oily, very smooth going on. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. At least in my experiences anyway! Good luck!
Cover girl. it doesn't wash off.
i like loreal true match. covergirl is greasy and wears off quick. clinique is clumpy and doesn't spread well. i've never used lancome.
I use Mary Kay foundation, and I have used it for over 10 years. It makes my skin look super soft, and makes me look like i have the perfect complection. It costs a little more than other foundations, but I think is totally worth it. I switched to Clinique for a while and loved that as well, but switched back to Mary Kay.
cover girl
I like Clinique because it just glides into my skin and looks so natural while evening out my skin tone.





If I were 19 again, though, I'd probably just brush on some loose powder.
I was just having this same conversation 20mins ago. The best is MAC, as agreed upon by 5 girls.
Mary Kay. They have foundations that are specially formulated to work with your specific skin type in order to avoid breakouts or any other types of reactions.
Lancome or Bare Minerals, and they will both help you find the right kind. You are young, dont skimp on your skin!
I use Mary Kay foundation and love it. It feels so good and it looks so natural and the price is very affordable $14
The only cover up I trust is Mac


It's a little pricier but the results are amazing


log on to





http://www.maccosmetics.com





I got all my friend's to try it and now they are hooked
I have used Revlon all my life, even when I lived in Germany...I just love it...make sure U got with sunscreen in it!
i love MAC studio fix.
I Like cover girl but avon has a nice line also. Your age should have nothing to do with it but if you get a foundation with spf in it it will benefit you at any age.
I have used Clinique all my life and when ever I try anything else I HATE it.
Out of those three Clinique hands down.





Age depends on parents.... parents choose when they allow their daughters to wear makeup. If I had a daughter I would make her wait till HS cause there is nothin' worse then seeing some little kid all caked up with makeup! Thats how kids get raped!
Personally, I use ';L'oreal True Match'; and it works wonderfully. Out of the ones you have mentioned, though, avoid Cover Girl. My aunt's dermatologist told her that it's one of the worst products you can put on your skin.
I think that Clinique is the best, especially for young skin. I'm 23 and have very sensitive skin that gets irritated often, and have tried almost all of the drug store and department brands. I've found that Clinique has been the best. Not only given me great coverage (especially on the bad blotchy skin days), but also isn't harsh on my skin. I use the superbalanced foundation and then the airbrush concealer (which by the way is WOW). All of Clinique's products are fragrance free, and they do foundations with and without SPF, which if you have sensitive skin you need to avoid. Another great thing about the superbalanced is that is does a great job of lasting all day, is oil free, and it has silicon in it to absorb natural oils so you don't get shinny. Highly recommend it.
bare minerals foundation is good for every day because it doesn't really feel like you're wearing makeup, but covers stuff well. you can always use a concealer for the really bad blemishes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease