Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you think of exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara by cover girl?

hey,


i was looking into this mascara and thought it'd be cool


to try. have you used it? what do you think of it?


does it brighten your eyes? does it clump or not?


thank- you.





PS: if you have any other suggestions for mascaras, it would be


very helpful.


=)What do you think of exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara by cover girl?
Dear CHKA,





The moment Exact Eyelights came out I ran to the nearest drug store to get `em ! However, when I tried them on my clients - it did not even work a bit! It doesnt do anything, its just a light mascara with a bit of color. Use your money wisely, its not worth it, it doesnt work. You should try Covergirl LashBlast, it really does work wonders, or if you want something a little upscale try MAC zoomlash, those are the only two i use on my clients.





Stephen MolewskiWhat do you think of exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara by cover girl?
Trust me, it's HORRIBLE. I was SO excited when it came out. I have blue-gray eyes, and I was extremely eager to try it. When I put it on, I was so disappointed. Not only did it not bring out my eye color, but it also added zero amounts of volume, length, etc. Would most definitely not reccomend it. I'd try Covergirl Lash Blast, Maybelline Lash Stylist, L'Oreal Voluminous, or Maybelline XXL Curl Power to make eyes pop.





Good luck!
I got a free sample from The Body Shop of their Divide %26amp; Multiply Mascara. Out of all the mascara I have used (even ones tested on animals because Body Shop does not test on animals), this is my favorite. It really reaches every lash, but its more....watery I guess you would say? Its not dripping or anything drastic like that, but you just have to be careful of smudging for a couple minutes. It reaches all the way to the ends of your lashes too! I love love love it! It isn't really all that clumpy but it does kinda build up at the base of your lashes, but it just adds volume. :D





PS For all you animal lovers out there, I literally just had a revelation before this and I am now going to go through my products and get rid of the ones tested on animals. Did you know you can send it back to the company for a full refund just because you don't agree with animal testing?!
It definitely does not brighten your eyes but it is truly a fantastic mascara. I purchased it about a week ago and instantly fell in love with it. You get a great deal of volume and length without any sort of clumping. This is yet another example of how awesome Cover Girl is when it comes to making clump free mascaras.
i dont know aobut the brightening part butt itt does open them up lots and lots itt gives the illusion so your eyes appear more open and bigger however eyeliner makes them look smaller if you do itt on the bottom across your entire eye if you plan on doing this than forget about evertthing i just said.


i like itt.


itt doesnt clump as much as other mascaras ((f.y.i. they all clump at one point in time)) =]


i've used itt i do all the time.itt adds volume and length.


infact i almost bought more todayy:]]


and you can get itt almost anywhere----walgreens walmart sephora and target.
I really liked it. Although if you want to brighten your eyes, blue or purple mascara is best. Its not as harsh or gaudy as it sounds, but it really does make your eyes pop!
i don't think mascara can lighten up your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease