Friday, December 11, 2009

Have any of you tried cover girl Outlast lip color?

I saw the commercial for outlast lip color and it looks like a good deal - except i wonder if since it is so strong and it lasts ';so long'; wouldn't it dry out your lips? If you have tried it, please let me know how it worked for you. Thanks!!Have any of you tried cover girl Outlast lip color?
Yes, I've tried it. The color does last for a long time, but you're constantly having to reapply the top coat to keep your lips moisturized. But, overall, it's a good product if you're looking for a lip color that lasts and at a reasonable price. Just be forewarned that you will need to reapply that top coat!Have any of you tried cover girl Outlast lip color?
This is one of my favorite products. It really stays a long as it says it will! All night, unless you are eating oily food (skip the salad!)





It is a little drying but it's not a big deal. I'd only reccommend it for a fun night out, not everyday wear, becuase it does dry your lips out just a little bit.





I just wear it on the weekends. I take it off with makeup remover and slather my lips with vaseline at night.





I hope you like it!
i've never tried it. but my friends %26amp; i LOVE mousse lip my AVON. its inexpensive %26amp; amazing.
Yeah I tried it, but it was kind of bad. You have to constantly reapply the top coat to keep it moisturized. And I constantly rub my lips together as a nervous habit, so the color moved from the inside of my lips to the outer edges and looked really weird. Overall i think it's overpriced for a lip color that's not that good
Its icky. It never dries and feels like silly putty.


It chapped me upp.





Also when I rubbed it off, the color stayed, I had to put foundation on my lips the next morning so they would look so reddd!








yickkie yickk yickk
i tryed it and it totally dries out ur lips. and then u can only use the special chapstick it comes with or you kill it.
It wasn't the best longwear I have ever used. I really liked Almay Truly Lasting Color lipstick, and also L'Oreal Infallible. THose aren't drying like Maybelline or COvergirl!
  • hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease