Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cover Girl?

I cannot find a make up that stays on my face...it's too oily. I wash my face twice a day, night and morning with a face scrub made for oily skin. As for cover up, I've tried a lot of types. Cover Girl liquid foundation, recently I've tried Cover Girl ';Clean'; make up, regular and for oily skin and my make up still is gone by 4:00 pm. Are there any tricks I can do, or a special make up that actually works like it says? I've even tried to but powder foundation on under the liquid and it still doesn't help. HELP!!Cover Girl?
Put on dry concealer or powder, and the liquid make-up will blend in and cause it to become a sticky substance. Hope I helped! ~♥VigorousVirgo1995♥Cover Girl?
I have an oily complexion too. You are doing the right thing by washing your face twice a day.





I use Cetaphil facial cleanser in the morning and at night. Here's how to use it:





1. Wet your face, rub a quarter size amount of cetaphil cleanser in your hands.





2. Scrub the cleanser allover your face, massage in for about 1 minute.





3. Wash the cleanser off and towel dry your face. The cetaphil cleanser keeps my face soft, but not greasy =D. It's amazing!





You can buy cetaphil at a drugstore. Here's a picture:


http://blogs1.marthastewart.com/photos/u…








Also, don't use liquid foundation! Use powder foundation. The natural oils in your face will keep the powder in place. I like the powder foundation that is stored in the back of a brush. I use the powder foundation by Jane, sold at Walgreens.





My powder foundation stays on all day =D.





Good luck!
Witch Hazel Toner Is What I Use, By Olay. But I Use It Morning Only. Then I Use My Covergirl Original Foundation (Fragrance Free). Then For Powder, I Use Marks Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.


**But, I Wouldn't Recommend Using Witch Hazel, Alone Without Makeup, Because It Really Dries Out the Skin.


Also, Clean And Clear Has These Really Neat Little Towelettes, They Are Oil Absorbing, And Great For Touch-Ups.
First apply an oil control lotion, then your foundation and then blot powder. Keep those handy oil absorbing sheets around you'll have to blot throughout the day to keep all the shine away.
clean and clear have these oil sheets, that are great size, yo uacn fit them in you're purse ansd stuff, that when you notice you're nose looks oily or shiny, you can just patt it down with th sheets. You can actually see the oil on the sheet that you took of you're face. Also, I would get clinique toner. Its a toner that actually has moisturizer in it, so it wont completely dry out you're skin.
I would suggest using a mattifying foundation primer under your foundation. Cargo makes one and I think it's about $20 but it should last you a couple of months at least. If you don't want to go that route you could always try using an oil absorbing/mattifying pressed face powder on top of your foundation. Rimmel makes as pretty good one and it's nice and cheap.
i caution you not to use foundation. use clean %26amp; clear oil sheets, wash you're face daily and go to facials. you can start using foundation when you face is cleared of oil. use a more reliable brand like chanel. they dont cause excess oil. :)
try marykay products or aveda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease