Friday, December 4, 2009

Why is cover girl foundation turning my face red?

Everytime I wear covergirl make-up I can only wear it for about 2 or maybe 3 hours if I'm lucky before it will start turning my face red. I don't even apply a lot. Has this happened to anyone else? does anyone know what could be the problem?Why is cover girl foundation turning my face red?
Stop wearing it. :)Why is cover girl foundation turning my face red?
i hate to admit but..... covergirl is extremely cheap makeup and is not at all good for ur skin. all it is going to do is keep making ur skin worse. but lucky for u i know a great foundation that is long lasting, non- harmful to ur skin, and last a while for the money. revlon foundation, its about 25 $ but last 2 months
ur allergic to something in it!switch brands.i have worn cg every day for over 10 years.no problems.u must be allergic.switch to a brand that says ';hypoallergenic';,u may have sensitive skin.
If your taking about the orange tint, yeah it has hapened to me! Sad to say... Its from the oils in your fingers...If your putting your makeup on with your hands and not a makeup sponge its from your hands... If not, stop using it!!!!! But everyone else who has answered is also correct, its not very good makeup...I use artistry, and love it! http://smccarthy1.qbeautyzone.com/ If you give up the covergirl try that.. Good luck!
Well this hasn't ever happened to me, so maybe your allergic to a ingredient. Take the product to your local doctor and have them take a test.
you may be having a minor allergic reaction or skin irritation. it would be best for your skin to stay away from it, and try a different foundation.
you are probaly alergic to it and no it has never happened to me and find some new type of make up to wear
We did this experiment in Science for osmosis with Cover Girl. We put an egg in it, and after 2 days, the egg has most of it's water taken out of it. This means that CoverGirl takes the water out of your face. This isn't good. Stop using it, and this problem will go away.
r u aware if u have an allergy 2 the product or do u not have allergic reactions 2 it? i never use it so no its never happened 2 me but i dont ware foundation either
Your most likely allergic to some ingredient that is in it, or your skin is just sensative to the texture of it.. It's irritating your skin and causing it to turn red.. try applying lotion before applying the foundation, if it still makes your skin red; I recommend switching to almay foundation.


=)
You could be allergic to it,I would try something that's has natural ingredients,Hypoallergenic make up it's more expensive,but better than having a reaction
Its probablly not the brand but the shade your useing... Maybe yuor semi allergic to an ingrediant in it. I would suggest use a different shade and if it still turns your face red then try a new brand.
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease