Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone who has tried the cover girl tru blend whipped foundation does it work? How do you apply it?

Oh i love that stuff(!!). Well, i got some of those sponge applicators, like they give you in a foundation compact. They worked really well. YOu just apply it like regular foundation. start from the nose and eyes and blend outward. If you need more info, send a message.Anyone who has tried the cover girl tru blend whipped foundation does it work? How do you apply it?
IVE USED IT. ITS OK AND I PUT IT ON WITH A BRUSH.Anyone who has tried the cover girl tru blend whipped foundation does it work? How do you apply it?
idk but i was thinking bout trying it 2
I have tried it, i love it and it makes me look good! its a great foundation and its like everyother foundation i have used u apply as easy as 1-2-3 its the same as far as applying it but the way it looks is SO MUCH BETTER! i hope i helped!
I personally don't like it...because it looks cakey and gross..I prefer loreal mineral powder it goes on smooth and looks great...But that's just my oppinoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease