Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does the new cover girl mascara really work is it worth getting?

The new one from L'oreal in the strange shaped beige and black container. You put the white base on 1st, and then the black mascara afterwards. The mascara brush is really cool --- more like a comb and gives you great control. And yes, I have been asked if I was wearing false eyelashes the first day I wore it. And no, I didn't look like a clown or a drag queenDoes the new cover girl mascara really work is it worth getting?
YES!!! if you're talking about new covergirl lash exact, it's lite and non clumpy, it makes lashes look big, i wear it like every day!! i would recomend itDoes the new cover girl mascara really work is it worth getting?
all mascaras are roughly about the same. you're paying for the name. i like the ones that avon has but i wait and buy when they're on sale for 1.99 and stock up.
OMG! the best mascara out there is Mabelline FULL%26amp;SOFT belive me it makes u look like ur wearing a set of false eyelashes...it doesnt make u look like u only have 8 eyelashes %26amp; if u touch ur eyelashes through out the day like i do you dont end up with that icky black stuff all over ur hand and ur eyelashes feel soft
I never tried this one.


The full %26amp; soft one is good and I got the XXL lash. I don't like it. The white primer makes your lashes all glumped up.


Try Revlon's Fabulash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease