Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who Thinks That Maryse Should Be The Next Playboy Cover Girl!?

I think she should she would make a good playboy cover girl.Who Thinks That Maryse Should Be The Next Playboy Cover Girl!?
SHE HAS ALREADY POSED IN PAST SO THIS TIME I


AM HOPING FOR LAYLA OR EVEWho Thinks That Maryse Should Be The Next Playboy Cover Girl!?
She hasn't been on the cover of Playboy, however, she has been in Playboy Vixens. Im a girl, so i dont have any comments, lol. But, i'd rather her not pose for Playboy. She has improved so much in the ring, i believe she has the potential to be Womens Champion in years to come. So, i'd rather have Maryse be remembered for her Wrestling than her Playboy Cover.
I prefer Maxim over Playboy. I guess I'm just the type that prefers to leave a little bit more to the imagination. With that being said, I would love to see all of the Divas pose for Maxim, at some point. The only Diva I would be moved to by a Playboy for is Trish Stratus. That's for two reasons. Firstly, she would more than likely not do it. And, secondly, it would be an instant collector's item. It would be very valuable, after a period of time.
Actually she has already been in Playboy.


Here are the pics:


http://www.wwedaily.com/wwe-diva-maryse-…





She is sooo fine!
i don't. i really like her and if she did playboy, that would take away from her character in the wwe
I Want Her To Do It Again...
I want JBL to be the next. His boobs are bigger than Maryse's.
She already did Playboy....
no, i want the next to be Michalle Mccool
even tho she already did it, i think she would make a great cover girl
I do!!
I think she was already. But big daddy v.. damnnnn those boobs are to die for!
shes fugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease