Saturday, June 26, 2010

OMG who Else love the new cover girl Tru Blend make-up?

i just bought it today and i love it! it really does mach my skin.OMG who Else love the new cover girl Tru Blend make-up?
I know i have been using it for 2 months and i can't stop using it! Like it exactly matches your skintone to hide the bags away and everything.I would so reccomend this to anyone!!





=)OMG who Else love the new cover girl Tru Blend make-up?
I like it.
I hate it - it messes with my beard
it made me breakout, and it never really drys. everytime i touched my face the foundation came off on my hands
Hi! =) CoverGirl's TruBlend lipstick is what I'm trying to get. It has good colors and looks shiny/sparkley. :3 I don't want to use the foundation or blush because I might breakout, but that's good that you like the line! ^蠅^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease