Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cover girl professional loose powder?

Has anyone used this?


Is it good?


I have combination skin (oily t-zone).





I have light skin and am planning on getting the translucent fair one ...





Thanks.Cover girl professional loose powder?
I definantly recommend to get it!!! I had the same problem, and it helped alot. You should try the CoverGirl True Match foundation also. They work really well together. I'm very fair skinned too. And I don't plan on switching to and other powder then translucent it gives nice light coverage and isn't cakey!Cover girl professional loose powder?
I have combo skin too!





I like cornsilk loose powder! Its good at stopping shine





it's only about $4, you can find it in the sally hansen section of makeup
Any powder that is non-comedogenic [ doesn't cause zits ] is a good idea,and I like all of their products I've tried.


Translucent is the best for us 'palefaces'. It is almost impossible to match the skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease