Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IS there gonna be a WWE Playboy Cover Girl this Year?

It seems like it would have already been announced.


does no one want to do it?


Won't this be like the first time in like 7-8 years no one has done it then?IS there gonna be a WWE Playboy Cover Girl this Year?
Well I heard that it is supposed to be Layla but I do not knowIS there gonna be a WWE Playboy Cover Girl this Year?
They are getting into a routine where they have someone do it before Wrestlemania and I would say this year if a diva had to do it I would pick Melina she has a fantastic figure and it would be good or Kelly Kelly but she isn't ready yet I don't think so I will go for Melina for my choice
a few months ago they mentioned moving kelly to raw was to give a lot of exposure so she can be the next playmate, so thats my guess





why are people naming people who have done it? tiffany and maryse have done it, its time for new blood
Only the ones with no talent pose for playboy anyway! Seriously, the only one that posed for PB that had any talent was Chyna.
Oh god I hope that it happens this year I think any diva would be ok by me! But I think that a majority of them dont want to do it! So i'll be suprised if they do
It is always the one that comes out over Wrstlemania, I have heard many of rumors of who it will be, I am hoping Kelly or the Bella Twins
I think its going to be Kelly Kelly because she is getting that ';Playboy push'; alot of divas get around WM time before they pose...i hope so too
the only ones that pose for playboy are the ones that have no talent like maria, kelly kelly, etc.
I think they might announce it at The Royal Rumble like last year.
Hopefully it's Maryse or Melina
Kelly Kelly is not doing playboy she said on her myspace blog. She wants to focus on her wrestling.
HOPEFULLY LAYLA
It will be done, don't you worry.


It's only January 9th lol.
hopefully maryse
probly tiffany
I hope not, waste of time
Mae Young
i think it's going to be kelly kelly but i rather see maryse or mickie james, melina is good 2
layla el
ive heard they have been trying to get kelly kelly to do it
l think Beth Phoenix would be a good candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease