Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey ladies, what do you guys think of the cover girl makeup?

I am going to try cover girl pretty soon and I want to know your opinions on their concealor and foundation. thanks. Oh and if you have acne marks or acne I really want to know your opinion on itHey ladies, what do you guys think of the cover girl makeup?
I like cover girl eye makeup (LOVE Lash Blast mascara), but their foundation isn't very good at all, especially for someone with acne prone skin. It'll have you breaking out in a hot minute.





If you have acne, Almay makes a liquid foundation called ';Clear Complexion'; and it actually has ingredients that help fight acne without clogging pores. Revlon makes pretty decent foundation too.Hey ladies, what do you guys think of the cover girl makeup?
I like Cover girl alot. It's really affordable and it can be very durable on those summer days. I really would use the foundation sparingly on your acne but the powder is okay because its really light and doesn't clog pores if you use a special powder brush. I know this because when I used the little powder sponge, it comes with I break out a lot more. I've never had acne scars as much, but being a teenager I have a big issue with acne. Overall, I definately would recommend cover girl, it's a really good brand of cosmetics.
Cover girl isn't really good. Its very chalky and doesn't cover at all. Its basically pseudo make up for middle school girls that think they need to wear make up. The cove girl eye shadows and other eye make up products are okay. Not top notch but they work.





For foundation and skin make up you might want to try a different product.





If you have oily skin I would recommend Bare Minerals. Its just a very good foundation. The coverage depends on the brush and amount of Bare Minerals that you use. It does make skin very even and well toned. Most of them have SPF 15. I works very well and it come with a dvd (if you buy the starter kit) that shows you how to apply correctly so that it will look good on you. It last most of the day for light coverage. But if you're like me and like a little bit of a heavier coverage, I just re-apply to my nose and cheeks midday.





If you have dry skin I recommend a liquid foundation. I don't wear liquid so I can't really help you. I would go into a department store and get them to help you.
Cover Girl's just cheaply made. I used that as a preteen, and I've realized that there's so much more out there that's much cheaper but much better quality. Like NYX and Revlon...those are my favorites.





The shadows are alright, but I don't trust the foundations. The liquid ones, anyway. The powders are fine. The liners don't stay, the mascara smudges, and the lipsticks don't have any lasting power.





Just my opinion, though :)





Best of luck!
I am a make-up junkie and Cover Girl makes the best powder foundation I have ever tried. I've tried all the expensive brands as well. Get the brown colored compact. It will make your skin so smooth. I can't get Cover Girl anymore because I live overseas, but it is one of the things I ask my family to send to me! Give it a try!
HI!!


I like CG a lot!!


I've bought the foundation hmm this is the third time I GUESS


but it is very very good :)


I LIKE IT!!


%26amp;the concealer is good as well


COVERGIRL in general is a very good cosmetic brand..


:)





FOR THE ACNE MARKS: hmm Im not sure what to say..if yous till got acne then try PROACTIV is totally worthy :)


IF NOT


well Idk sorry :(


I want to help but only with what I know..


i am not going to lie..
I love Cover Girl. I use the ';Clean Makeup'; with oil control. It works really well for me. It's has enough coverage to even out my skin tone and cover up blackheads, but it doesn't clog my pores.
it's cheap, and you get what you pay for. use clinique or lancome. thats why my skin is FAB!!!





hey answer my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i really like their mascara lashblast. thats what im using right now. that and colossal mascara!
CG is fantastic!





They also have live help on their website! www.covergirl.com





Try it out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease