Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best quality, and cutest (for a girl) iphone 3G cover that has maximum protection?

I am getting the iPhone this week and want to spend my money on the best cover that is still cute. Any suggestions? Links or pictures would be niceWhat is the best quality, and cutest (for a girl) iphone 3G cover that has maximum protection?
Martii, that's not really what she was asking.





I got the iPhone a few months ago and it was one of the best investments I made the entire year, seconded only by a new car.





This is the cover I have.


http://www.hdaccessory.com/catalog/iphon鈥?/a>


It is flexible before you put it on, but once it's on it feels like a hard case. It doesn't collect dirt and dust like some silicone cases. It makes the phone much easier to hold onto, and when you put the phone face down on a table or something, the screen is raised off the surface so it doesn't get scratched.


The same case comes in different colors as well (about halfway down the page): http://www.hdaccessory.com/servlet/Categ鈥?/a>








I'd also HIGHLY recommend an Invisible Shield from the following site.


http://www.zagg.com/?gclid=CKi3ufPN-pcCF鈥?/a>


I know it sounds expensive, but it's so worth it. This thing does not get scratched. If you take something sharp to it, it gives a little bit, but eventually goes back to its normal shape. Beware of immitators. A lot of cheap ones float around but this one's the real deal. They use it on helicopter blades to protect them from sand in the desert, apparently.





I went a couple months without any screen protection because the guy at the AT%26amp;T store took scissors to the demo phone's screen to show how unscratchable it was. Well, a month or two after purchase I had some dings in the screen from dropping it or from just being in my pocket with keys or change. So now I have the crystal case above, and the front coverage from Invisible Shield. Should be all he protection you'll ever need! The case is pretty cheap, and the shield is $15 with free shipping.





Good luck and enjoy your iPhone! I love mine.What is the best quality, and cutest (for a girl) iphone 3G cover that has maximum protection?
Dont buy the i-phone. I know its a little late but the phone is a rip-off. First, texting is so hard! the touch screen buttons makes it so hard to text. Also it is so expensive. Dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease