Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best mascara cover girl lash blast or maybelline great lash?

cover girl nd maybellineWhat is the best mascara cover girl lash blast or maybelline great lash?
I tried both before and i think cover girl lash blast worked better for me. Made my eyelashes look a lot thicker and longer compared to MaybellineWhat is the best mascara cover girl lash blast or maybelline great lash?
Actually I have a better (and cheaper, although it is not instantly in your hands to use) solution than either of those, which don't work for me. There is a make-up site called e-l-f (eyes-lips-face) and their double-sided mascara (called earth and water) makes your lashes really really long. And, it's only $1.00! Sorry I don't like the ones that you asked about. The only way to see what works for you is to use it!
i've never used the maybelline one before but i just got that lash blast.





the lash blast is AMAZING i love - i just used it for the first time today!


i'm not very good at applyin mascara,but even on me it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!





it gives you good volume and it does not clump. It also curls your lashes and lengthens them. It is totally worth buying it.





so yeah, i would say get lash blast!





i hope i helped





by the way. i'm not particular about the brand i use both maybelline makeups and covergirl - they're my favorites!
cover girl most def. it makes your eyelashes look amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease