Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is Cover Girl Outlast a good product?

I'm thinking about getting it, what do those of you who have used it think of it?Is Cover Girl Outlast a good product?
I tried it years ago... the only complaint I have about it is that the colors don't come out as you'd expect. I bought a tube thinking it would come out dark brown... but it ended up being a dark wine shade. I have found that their lipsticks are the same way... I recently bought one that appeared to be a dark mauve color... and I nearly died when I put it on.. it was bright pink!! I have also wanted to try their new lipstain pen... but a co-worker said it only lasts 30 minutes and then you're left with patches of color.





I would say just give it a try... and make sure you keep your receipt so you can return it if it doesn't work out they way you'd expect.Is Cover Girl Outlast a good product?
more like cover HURL.





I tried it and the color looked strange and fake, plus it irritated my lips and tasted horrible (it got into my food and stuff)





If you want it to last long, GREAT! Cuz it will NOT come off.
yes it really work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease