Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse better than Cover Girl's True Blend Whipped foundation?

yeah because its easier to put on and its mistake proof.Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse better than Cover Girl's True Blend Whipped foundation?
i have not used the products, but my mother loves the dream matte mousse.Is Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse better than Cover Girl's True Blend Whipped foundation?
I think maybelline is superior to cover girl......
I always buy Maybelline over Cover Girl. The Dream Matte Mousse is a lot thinner and it is not noticable like covergirl's is. It also comes in many more colors than Cover Girl.
i dont really know but i buy all my makeup from the website belo


you can just click on it








http://mistybruce.avonrepresentative.com鈥?/a>
ALWAYS stick with cover girl it's the BEST.
Yes, it is much better than Cover Girl's True Blend Whipped Foundation. I have Dream Matte Mousse. And it is amazing! No one can tell that you are wearing foundation. So yes, it is better!
no way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trublend is much better...stick with covergirl...I got better coverage with Covergirl..
Depends on your skin type, I wouldnt recommend the Maybelline Dream Matte to those who have very dry skin or very oily skin
I like them both but cover girl covers things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease