Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i get insurance to cover me driving my girl friends car?

My girlfriends mom is nervous with me driving her daughter's car. The mother is the one who holds the registration and insurance. Is there a way that I could have it insured for me so that she will feel comfortable if I borrow it? She worries about getting sued if I get in a wreck. is there a way to have that fall on my shoulders?Can i get insurance to cover me driving my girl friends car?
Well, if you have a car and have yourself insured in that car, your insurance will usually cover you if you are driving somebody else's car.


That won't stop the lawyers from suing BOTH you and your girlfriend's mom if you get in an accident in her car. But it will help pay some of the legal costs.


If you don't own a car, you can still a policy for yourself under what's called a 'non-owners' policy.


It's meant for those people who (perhaps like yourself) don't own a car but will be driving somebody's elses car.Can i get insurance to cover me driving my girl friends car?
Yes call your agent.
your girlfriends insurance policy will cover you as well if you are an added driver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease