Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cover girl Lash Blast, or Maybelline colosal volume?

I dont know which one to get. I really want to try the colosal volume because I heard it gives you really good volume. Which one gives more volume and fullness? Im using Great Lash right now.Cover girl Lash Blast, or Maybelline colosal volume?
Maybelline collossal volume.





I haven't tryed the other one, but it is AMAZING.





Seriously, trust me.Cover girl Lash Blast, or Maybelline colosal volume?
LASH BLAST!!!! I have tried the colosal volume one and it dosn't work at all. All you get is big black blobs on your eyelashes and if you try and take it off your lashes it dosn't work you have to pull so hard that you actually end up pulling out your lashes instead and i love lash blast it is perfect and woks amazing!!! Also if you every get any clumps with any mascara once you put it on wait until the mascara has dried almost all the way then take a tooth brush and briush the lashes. It will take out any lashes stuck togeather and any clumps!


Hope i helped!
LASH BLAST%26lt;3





i've used both, along with 74830 other kinds, but it always comes back to lash blast :] it definitely gives good volume but you might need to like ';sculpt'; your lashes by going over them a few times with 2 coats or so. the colossal one sometimes made my eyelashes look like they had split ends, it was weirddd. also it didn't give me as much fullness/thickness.





good luck :]
Cover girl Lash Blast! Definitely, it has practically no clumps and tbh gives more volume than Maybelline collosal volume. This is from my own personal experience, i have stuck with Cover Girl


hope this helps,


Frankiee x
uhh i've used colossal its really good. ive also tried lashblast , not great.


but Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara (which is what im using now) it better than both of thosee.
Maybelline colosal. I've used both of them and girrll Maybelline does wonders:)
neither~~~~Benefit Bad Gal Lash~~~~you will be hooked for life. Best mascara ever.
Maybelline-totally
i have covergirl lash blast


I LOVE IT


i would reccomend it.
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease