Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does cover girl powder foundation make u break out?

Yes covergirl will make you break out %26amp; clog your pours. Try Maybelline Pure Makeup its made with H2O and is shine free. This stuff is great my friend recommended it to me I love it and I promise u will too!Does cover girl powder foundation make u break out?
not if your skin is dry and clean b4 u put it on, unless you are allergic to one of the ingredientsDoes cover girl powder foundation make u break out?
if you sleep in it
All foudaition slows down the healing process of your acne.


try just using blush if your face isn't too bad. I used to use foundation, but it looked too pale and too fake so i dropped the foundation and just used blush. it gives me a more natural look.
yes most powder ones do..but i suggest you should try a liquid foundation ,trust me thay are so much better and make sure it is a kind that wont clog pores,becuse if it doesn't clog your pores than it doesnt make you breakout!
I have acne prone skin and it didn't make me break out.


I love it.
it can but most likely not
It made me break out, I didn't notice until I kept using it for 3 months it was horrible.
Yes the powder one does but the Aquafresh one does'nt.
Pisces, it depends if you have an oily skin or not. If you do, then yes this can be a problem for you, the Cover Girl powder foundation may block all the pores on your skin, it prevents your hair follicles from excreting sweat; therefore, your sweat glands will not function properly and the oils from your sweat glands underneath your epiderma will clog up, causing bacterial infections, resulting breakout of acnes. If you have a dry a skin, this will minimize the breakout effect.





Pisces, I suggest that you use a more expensive brand name like ';LanCome'; product. It will protect your skin better and it moisteurize your skin, keeping your skin fresh, young %26amp; healthy and prevents from drying, itching, %26amp; breakout.





Good luck





Stay young, beautiful, %26amp; healthy!!
I've been using it for like 4 years and My face is clear as it can be... The other people are right make sure you clean your face before you put it on and DO NOT sleep with any kind of makeup on, it's not just covergirl it's all foundations, because it can gett to oily when you leave it on for a long period of time. If I were you, I'd get the cover girl Oil-free foundation it's better for you... and get the pressed powder to apply it on afterwards.
The only way you can tell is to use some. Different things breakout different peoples faces. However the best way to prevent you skin from breaking out is to wash all the time. Apply your foundation to clean skin, and never sleep in your makeup, always wash it off at at night! Good Luck!
It all depends on your skin.


some people have very sensitive skin and its really easy to breakout.


others it can take a lot to breakout.


but if you always wash your face and there is a better chance of not breaking out.


.=].hallie.
Most foundations that claim they're non-comedogenic (don't clog pores) acctually do, since they contain pore-clogging ingrediants.


The only make-up that is perfectly good for the skin is mineral make-up since it's all natural and oil free








For non-mineral foundations, check the list of ingrediants on the back of the make-up to see if any of these pore-clogging ingrediants are listed:


http://www.geocities.com/mcsworld2000/comedogenic.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease