Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What make up is the best Cover Girl or Maybelline?

well i why make up but they only thing is that when i wear it is on special ocassion but now i am having a habit of wearing it every day now to cover up some of my bleshies but what i'm wearing for now is just to put on for work or just for that day cause i use to wearing every day now but which would be best to buy cover girl or maybellline and why is that product the best to wear then the rest that's on the marketWhat make up is the best Cover Girl or Maybelline?
Esentially...they are the same. What differs are the specialty brands they each make. You mentioned blemishes. Buy Oil Free blends. Both companies make them. Several companies also make products with skin clearing ingrediants. The two best on the market in my opinion are





NEUTROGENA Skin Clearing oil-free makeup. (first choice)





and





Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear





These may be slightly more expensive then the other brands but in the long wrong you can save money b/c they are 2 in ones. If they treat, and prevent future breakouts you won't need anything to treat blemishes later. It is your skin, your face..this s not the place to skimp a few bucks.





Hope this helped!What make up is the best Cover Girl or Maybelline?
THAY ARE NOT THE SAMEE!!! Maybelline pure is your best bet. Made with 50%water instead of oil so it wont clog you pores...conceler stick is an anti acne tratment stick...god i have written this out soo many times..Check out some of the questions i have answeed about acne.





I used to only wear make up on special occasion too...but then i found this stuff. I am inlove!! I use it every day and fall asleep with it on half the time and my skin has never been clearer
Neither. Both make-ups are cheap and will not lend themselves to your full beauty. You can go on Sephora.com and get great deals especially during this time of year! Also, they have online help...just ask...you could also go to the store if one is nearby...but it's harder to make decisions because they kind of pressure you. I used to use cheap make-up. I thought I could get more my money. But I never really liked the way it felt on my skin or how it looked on me. After discovering Sephora, I am a make-up junkie. They have all the top brands, but their brand seems to be just as good at a fraction of the cost, plus they give you three free samples with every order!!


Have fun
I'd recommend Clinique. It is a good entry-level no frills department store brand and not much more $ than Cover Girl or Maybelline, but better quality. And, you can have them do a makeover for you so you can try out the colors. You'll also want to look into a line of skin care products (which Clinique also carries). Part of why you have blemishes is probably due to a skin care regimen that doesn't suit your skin type (or lack of a regimen). Taking care of your skin now will ensure your skin stays looking it's best in the future.
Maybelline is really good,especially its foundation and mascara
i use maybelline. i love it especially their eyeliners and mascara
i think cover girl is better and more pure i luv it i think u should use that if u r not already
Cover Girl and Maybelline are comparable. They are not that expensive and do the same job.
They're both about the same. For a better coverage, try a higher priced brand such as Lancome. Yes, it will cost more, but it will look much better and last longer anyhow.
Why wear makeup at all, I'm sure you are a beautiful women and need nothing to make you look any better.
I either use maybelline eyeline (expertwear in ebony black) and great lash mascara (blackest black). I dont have to wash them off and in the morning it looks perfect and wont break my skin out. Their mascara makes your eyelashes soft and conditioned while lengthening, volumizing, and seperating them. I use any kind of eyeshadow. I only use rimmel matte perfection pressed powder to help control my oily skin.
If I had to choose I would pick Maybelline... Personally I like Loreal and I think Covergirl is kinda cheap.
EVER WATCH THE INFOMERCIALS ON TV, TRY BARE ESSENTIALS, IT REALLY WORKS, LOOKS SO NATURAL PEOPLE JUST REFER TO YOU AS WOMAN-WITH GREAT LOOKING SKIN,AND NATURAL BEAUTY.....
Try L'Oreal's True Match foundation, it's the best thing available at the drugstore. It covers very well with a sheer layer and the texture is silky but still dry enough that it is matte. I'm not a fan of Cover Girl at all. Maybelline's Dream Matte mousse is really good for some people, but if you have large pores or flaky, healing blemishes it is bad about magnifying these.





FYI, Maybelline is owned by L'Oreal, which also owns Lancome. Most products are very similar.
i say maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease