Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cover girl lash blast waterproof or regular?

which ones better?Cover girl lash blast waterproof or regular?
I have both and I like my regular better. The waterproof never comes off and is really clumpy while the regular gives your eyelashes a pretty non-clumped feathery look. Also the regular doesn't streak and come off in water as long as you don't rub your eyes.Cover girl lash blast waterproof or regular?
I don't know about Asian lashesm but this is the only mascara I use, it's amazing! I prefer the non-waterprooof type. It may run a bit if I get really sweaty or go swimming, but it goes on much smoother.
I like regular better because it doesn't take ages to take of :) and yea i think everybody looks better with mascara ;)
Well I if were you, I'd go with regular. If you use waterproof then it is really bad for your eyelashes and very hard to get off! Regular will still give you a good effect :D
I have the regular kind and i llove it. And i think it works with asain lashes, but sorry i really dont know.


Hope this helps
just regular because waterproof is kinda bad your your eyelashes
Go with regular.
regular :) but if ur going to be crying waterproof lol
Regular is better, i like too...
regul;ar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease