Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which Cover Girl foundation do you like?

Have you tried TruBlend or Advanced Radiance (the one that containes Oil of Olay)? How did you like them?Which Cover Girl foundation do you like?
I have tried their Trueblend and Aquasmooth and Covergirl's Tinted Moisturizer and from these three I prefer the Aquasmooth, it was a really good hydrating foundation especially if you have dry skin. Trueblend was alright, I think L'oreal's True Match is a lot better and has more shades. But none of their foundations suit my yellow undertones as well as the foundation I'm using now.Which Cover Girl foundation do you like?
I use the Trublend liquid...works great!
Go to your local MAC center, you can find one at Macy's or other locations. Spend $40 and they will do you make-up for you and explain which items you will need for your skin type. The product is expensive at first, but it last twice as long, is better for your skin, and looks so much better on you. ---- Good Luck.
i like the pink lol idk i dont use makeup i dont need it
i love covergurl!! the liquid
I would suggest that all ladies try the TruBlend. It works so good! It reduces oil, covers up any blemishes, and it works all day long.
i don't like foundation...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease