Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does Cover girl exact eye lights work?

Hi, I was wondering if this mascara works. Is it worth buying it?Does Cover girl exact eye lights work?
it may bring out your eye color...but i doubt it will be a significant amount. its just getting a buy in my opinionDoes Cover girl exact eye lights work?
It doesn't really work. I've tried the exact eyelights for hazel, blue, and brown eyes on my brown eyes and it doesn't do anything.





I still like it though...it has a small amount of tint so if I'm wearing blue I put the exact eyelights for blue eyes on and I love it :)





If you want it to bring out your eye color though, it's not worth the buy.
I have bought the blue and green eyes version, and they do have a pretty tint (the one for blue eyes has a blue tint and the one for green eyes has a purplish/reddish tint). You can also see the shimmer quite easily, but only from up close. Otherwise, it's really just a plain mascara.
ohh!! i liked that mascara! its didn't make my eye color ';brighter'; but i think it made my eyes pop. i would buy it again. =]
Sounds a bit gimmicky to me.
it kind of works
i love that stuff!! I use it and it makes my eyes look beautiful =)
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease