Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which do you like best: Maybelline, Imani, Fashion Fair, Cover Girl, or Revlon?

When it comes to eyeliner, I usually by maybelline. When it comes to foundation I buy Fashion Fair.Which do you like best: Maybelline, Imani, Fashion Fair, Cover Girl, or Revlon?
I just bought Maybelline liquid mineral foundation. I have tried everything under the sun and I really like this one. I usually buy more expensive brands, because quality is better. But I wanted to try a mineral makeup thats came in liquid form, and I bought this one.


It gives really nice coverage and a healthy glow.





It does not itch, burn, cake...its great!!





So Maybelline.Which do you like best: Maybelline, Imani, Fashion Fair, Cover Girl, or Revlon?
Maybelline for lip stuff, revlon for face stuff, mac for eye stuff and brushes, etc.
revlon is garbage for foundation coverage. seriously, if you don't cake on the concealer before you apply it then it's basically useless. so i prefer maybelline for that. and also for mascara
well i dont like any of them.
maybelline has the best eyeliner.. i dont know about foundation
For drugstore brands, Maybelline and Cover Girl are pretty good. Revlon products are hit or miss. I love the new line of Cover Girl foundations by Queen Latifah -- you should check them out!





Unless you need full coverage, Fashion Fair foundation is generally too heavy. For department store foundation, I like MAC and NARS for women of color. Iman is great too, but harder to find.
Most of my stuff is covergirl- my mascara, foundation, powder, concealer, blush, and eyeliner. But I use almay and hard candy for eyeshadow. And for lipgloss i use hard candy, covergirl, maybelline


Maybelline has a great bronzer that i totally heart ;D
physicans formula i know its not on ur list but there stuff is really good and healthy
Covergirl ofcourse! They use makeups that are healthy for your skin and that goes pretty in any skin tone.
none.... i love artistry!! Its number 1 for online skin care and cosmetics.... you should really check it out-- its all i use! They have a 1, 2, 3 step that is cheaper than pro-active and they have a mineral set that is cheaper than bare minerals. All their make up isnt tested on animals, its created by science and uses natural resources. Its healthier for you skin. Imagine your lip gloss improving your lips? I love the makeup they have. its all very great and everything is 100% garenteed. you should def check it out-- every lady should!!
Covergirl! they have fantastic makeups and are healthy for your skin.
I tried Maybelline and Cover Girl, many years ago,


until a friend of mine suggested perfect point plus


eye pencil 200 black onyx..it is a pencil that you can


roll so the point comes out, and there is an eraser on


the other end. It actually just flows on, not like the other


eye pencils that you have to sharpen yourself.


You can get them in different colors.





For foundation, I use Estee Lauder country mist....


01 Country Beige.....It really covers my skin so beautifully,


and actually has something in it, that will keep your face


soft. Been using it for years. They also have it in different


colors.....I buy mine at Macy's...it's around 15.00 a bottle...


and it lasts me 6 months...so for 30.00 plus tax, I have


makeup for the whole year.


I have never tried Fashion Fair, it could be good also.


However, I am so satisfied with the Estee Lauder, I would


not change.


You can go to Macy's, sometimes they will actually put


it on your face......Do not buy their eyeliner.....it is horrible.


Hope I helped a bit.
I go with cover girl because they have the queen collection by queen latifah and it has good tones for women of color and i always used to struggle with my foundations before the queen collection because it wouldn't be right but now cover girl offers that so now i just love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease