Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you like Lash Exact from Cover girl how about new Volume Exact?

which ever one you have ....


is it good? what does it do?


which one is better Lash exact or Volume Exact whats the difference??????


which one you like better and why?/


thank you soo much !! =] %26lt;3How do you like Lash Exact from Cover girl how about new Volume Exact?
My friend uses Lash Exact all the time and it looks gorgeous! It makes her eyelashes look a lot more fuller and there are no clumps! You should try it!How do you like Lash Exact from Cover girl how about new Volume Exact?
I've tried both mascaras. They both separate and don't clump as much as other kinds of mascaras. The volume exact gives your lashes a little more volume but it irritated my eyes for some reason (I am a contact lens wearer). I prefer the Lash Exact-it gives a cleaner separation and it didn't irritate my eyes.
I LOVE covergirl lash exact!!!!!!


It's the brush...you will never have clumps EVER!


I have never tried Volume Exact,but if the brush is the same,I guess it would work as well...the volume part means thicker,but if you use two to three coats of lash exact you get lots of volume too.


Good Luck!


Ok...it has the differences on the site I put in the ';source box'; below.


VolumeExact :Plumps each little lash without clumping.


LashExact :Separates,defines and lengthens.
volume exact is the bomb, its amazing how you look so different after u apply it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease