Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When does the sequel to Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter come out?

I am in love with this series and need to know when or if a sequel is coming out. I have checked Ally's website, but no luck.When does the sequel to Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter come out?
OMG, i know. I love the series so much DDD:


i read the books like 3 times and can't wait for the fourth





this is all ally said:





';WILL THERE BE A GG4?





Yes! Right before I left on tour I turned in a very rough, very early draft of GG4. I'm not sure when it will be out yet or even what it will be called, but I am certain that it will reach you eventually.';








SO SHE ALREADY MADE THE DRAFT! WHICH IS A GOOD START!When does the sequel to Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter come out?
Like we would know, the book just got published. So now we wait a whole other year. So next year or whatever.
It is already out.
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease