Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which diva is most likely to be playboy cover girl?

name who you THINK will be, and who you HOPE will be.





i think/hope kelly kelly.Which diva is most likely to be playboy cover girl?
Think:Mickie James





Hope:Mae Young,lolWhich diva is most likely to be playboy cover girl?
LOL Report Abuse

Well, a lot of my favourite divas have already been on the playboy cover. But I think that the next one will be Kelly Kelly, honestly she is haawt! Also playboy, when picking a diva from the WWE, usually picks a rising star, and Kelly Kelly has been doing great in the WWE, especially after she got drafted to RAW (I think it was drafted, or did she just change brands?). I hope she does get picked, and I hope she can get some great photos.
don't take my answer seriously, it's only for laughs


3.Luna Vachon


2. Shaniqua


1. Nicole Bass





i wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that my answer is wrong on


many levels.





plz answer my question under Daniel P
Probably Kelly Kelly. Mickie might do it. Melina wouldn't surprise me either. Maryse is a lock. Anyone if these women could be the next wwe diva to do playboy.
Well seeing what hef likes and thats twins he'll probably pick the bella twins brie and nikki even though they cheat and if they did it would appeal to the hispanic demographic
I think Layla will do it, I remember WWE was gonna schedule a Layla/Kelly Kelly/Brooke shoot last year but scrapped it.
The only ';wrestler'; that posed naked in Playboy that had even a lick of actual wrestling talent was Chyna.





Answer to your question: Linda McMahon
Maryse,Layla,and Kelly Kelly
i hope maria.you told me to late i said maria know i also say kelly kelly second
I would think Maryse or Kelly Kelly. They do usually pick rising stars and these girls are both pretty and rising so I think and hope it is one of them
i say kelly kelly and maryse
Think : Eve Torres Or Kelly





Hope : Melina Perez
playboy doesn't hire shemales, they prefer curvier less muscular women.
I think kelly kelly. I hope no one because women that pose for playboy ruin the womens division. x
Maryse and Layla respectively.
Layla forsure
LAYLA
Kelly Kelly is the most likely....... I would like to see McCool though she's got those ongoing legs
I hope its Mickie James but doubt it .Probably Maryse is the best pick !
the stuppido sluutaaa's they can't wrestle, they can sukkkkk kouk
j lo
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU RAMBLING ABOUT. WHO CARES EVERY DIVA THATS EVERY BEEN SUCKED REALLY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. THEY ARE ALL FAKES AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND FORGOT ABOUT.
Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease