Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's better: The classic Great Lash Mabelline mascara, or the newly praised Lash Blast Cover Girl mascara? ?

I'm just curious.What's better: The classic Great Lash Mabelline mascara, or the newly praised Lash Blast Cover Girl mascara? ?
Hmm...honestly, they are a close tie, but if I had to choose one, I would probably say Lash Blast.





Honestly, I can't really put a clear answer on this one:-/ They both legenthen pretty well, and make your lashes fuller, and more seperated, so I would say, get whichever you want. I've tried both, and they are great if you want nice, pretty, full lashes, but not too dramatic. And, it is a good price:]]











-erica.What's better: The classic Great Lash Mabelline mascara, or the newly praised Lash Blast Cover Girl mascara? ?
UMM I HAVE NEVER USED THE FIRST ONE BUT LASH BLAST I USED IT AND I DONT RECOMEND IT AND IT GOES BAD IN LIKE THREE WEEKS PLUS IF U FEEL UR LASHES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY THEY FEEL LIKE WOOD I STRONGLY RECOMEND DEFINA LASH IT WORKS REALLY GOOD AND ITS LIKE 7 BUCKS TOPS SORRY I DIDNT NO I WAS ON CAPS TILL NOW GOOD LUCK ANY QUESTIONS ON OTHER MAKE UP EMAIL ME
i've tried both,


and covergirl lash blast in black black is the best.


I am a new covergirl model, and I have been modeling the lash blast mascara. The adds will be in magazines shortly according to the agent!:)
lash blast for sure. it volumizes and lengthens without clumping





i used great lash for a long time and i switched to lash blast. it was so good
lash blast


deffinatley
LASH BLAST!!!





ITS BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease