Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried those cover girl eye lights mascara things?

I actually loved the one for green eyes, it kinda made my eyelashes subtly sparkle. :)





Also Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe does work, I got Black Emerald (again to accentuate my green eyes) and it works well also. Both of them have a little shimmer to them.Has anyone tried those cover girl eye lights mascara things?
I personally found it just as another gimmick. It didn't do much to enhance your eye color and the brush wash just like the LashExact.





Nothing special.





If you want to try the same brand but actually have your eyes accentuated, try the CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe.Has anyone tried those cover girl eye lights mascara things?
yes the one for blue eyes doesnt woork





the mascara just turns ur eyelashes bluuue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease