Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is New Lash Exact by Cover Girl really all that great?

It's the one that Queen Latifah does the ads for. Does it clump like all the others?Is New Lash Exact by Cover Girl really all that great?
No, it separates your lashes like a fan, and doesn't clump.Is New Lash Exact by Cover Girl really all that great?
I do talk to CG beauty cosultants. Report Abuse

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I like it, I haven't had any problems with it. I definitely like it better than my old mascara.
I bought it couple days ago and I'm loving it! go get one for yourself now :D
I really like it. Its not the ';formula'; persay--its the brush..its made of rubber. But I layer my mascara anyways...to get that plump and long effect. I do 2 coats of cover girl and a coat of Loreal Volumizing.
Well I positively think that it is the best because Queen Latifa guarantees that it will make us look the best but I'm only following my idols opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease